Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 18% on the Kinverch 2000W Continuous/ 4000W Peak Power Inverter 3 AC Outlets 12V to 110V Car Converter with USB Port by kinverch at Solar & Lights. MPN: KMA2000-11. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications: Nominal input voltage:12.8~13.2 VDC Nominal output voltage:110-125V AC Continuous output power:Up to 2000W Surge output power (0.1
Product Description & Reviews
Nominal input voltage:12.8~13.2 VDC
Nominal output voltage:110-125V AC
Continuous output power:Up to 2000W
Surge output power (0.1 second):4000W
Input overvoltage shutdown:16±0.5VDC
Input undervoltage alarm: 10.5±0.5VDC
Input low voltage shutdown: 10±0.5VDC
Output wave: Modified sine wave.
USB port:DC 5V/2A
connect the inverter to a battery, and plug your AC devices into the inverter.
Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.
Do not use in a marine application.
Keep the unit away from water and flammable material or in any location which may accumulate flammable fumes or gases.
To reduce risk of electric shock, unplug unit from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning. Turning off controls will not reduce this risk.
The inverter draws low amperage from the battery with the main ON/OFF switch turned on and no load connected. To prevent battery discharge,turn the inverter off when you are not using it.
Only connect the power inverter to a 12V battery or power supply.
Do not let the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool environment.
Don't use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide,as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.
1 x 2000W power inverter
4xCar Battery Cables
1 x user manual.
Features & Highlights
- [POWERFUL &PRACTICAL] Provides 2000W continuous and 4000W peak DC to AC power, perfect for vacations, road trips, camping and anywhere on the go..
- [MORE WIDELY USED] With 3 AC outlets and one 2A USB charging port,suitable for game player, car vaccum,camera,TV,cell phones,fridge, DVD player,flood light or anywhere AC power is needed.
- [ADVANCED PROTECTIONS] Equipped with 8 internal fuses and 2 cooling fans to against low-voltage,over-voltage ,over-load,short-circuit,over-heat and over-temperature.
- [USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN ]Smart cooling fans only works when temperature of heatsink is over 104℉ which not only ensures you a ultra silent using experience but also keeps the inverter running safely and effectively at a low temperature.
- [WHAT YOU GET] 1x 2000W Power Inverter, 4xCar Battery Cables, 1xUser Manual, Our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Generators & Portable Power
13.2 x 7.8 x 16 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by kinverch, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: XP5500EH, ean: 0811640014667,
The DuroMax 5, 500W Mighty series dual-fuel generator is bar none the most powerful & unique generator in its class. Powered by either gasoline or propane, the dual-fuel capability coupled with an available 5. 500 peak in a small footprint allows thi...
By P.I. AUTO STORE
Use the P.I. Auto Store 110 - 120V AC - 12V converter to power all your 12V products up to 120W rating. Make use of these products around the home, away from your vehicle 12V outlet. Use with Tire Inflator, Electric Seat Warmer, Car Diffuser, RV refr...
By Goal Zero
mpn: 98066, ean: 0847974005309,
With a thick wire gauge, this Goal Zero 8mm extension cable gives you 30 extra feet to connect Boulder and Nomad solar panels to each other or can be used to connect Boulder and Nomad solar panels to Yeti or Sherpa power stations for charging.Connect...
mpn: 55306, ean: 0014717553063,
Nowadays, RVs have all kinds of sophisticated electronics onboard. Microwaves, televisions, refrigerators, cell phones and computers all run off of your RVs power source, and all are at risk of high or low voltage and a power surge or spike. Repairin...