12 Volt Digital 880 Amp Charge Controller with Divert Relay & LED Meter for Wind and Solar by Missouri Wind and Solar at Solar & Lights. MPN: MW880ECCDIG_12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The 880 amp dual relay charge controller with divert relay can be used with our divert loads (divert load sold separately). Some diversion loads
Product Description & Reviews
The 880 amp dual relay charge controller with divert relay can be used with our divert loads (divert load sold separately). Some diversion loads include, wirewound resistor style, DC water heating elements, our room heaters, or simple plug in grid feed inverters.
Comes with User Manual and Wiring Diagrams
High amp rating - 880 amps Battery Status Digital LED display- Lets you know your battery's actual voltage!
Green LED on board lets you know it's in dump mode
Plug & Play - Long leads for easy termination to your 12 volt battery or battery bank
Can divert the charging source from the batteries to the load, or dump both the batteries along with the charging source
You can connect both wind and solar at the same time
Reverse polarity protection Ultra low power consumption even with the volt meter on (almost negligible).
You can even set the volt meter to turn off after in-activity
On board relay- Isolates electronics from back voltage spikes from 2 large 440 amp relays. This is important to get the longest life out of the electronics
Custom built relay with REAL plated anti seizing contacts - This is no ordinary relay solenoid.
The basic operating philosophy of a diversion controller is quite simple. Monitor the battery voltage, and if it should rise to a predetermined level, connect a diversion load, of sufficient size, to the battery or energy source to prevent the battery voltage from increasing any further. This is a very simple, yet very effective way of preventing battery overcharging. All alternate energy systems should have some form of battery overcharge protection.
Features & Highlights
- Max continuous solar amperage in disconnect mode is 200 amps. Maximum amperage in divert mode is 880 amps.
- Multiple user changeable settings, and trip points for many various system requirements and applications- You can change the dump point voltage level, end of dump voltage level, length of time in divert mode when end dump point voltage is reached (between 0 to 999 seconds, or 0 to 999 minutes)
- High amp isolated circuit board has the power to energize two 440 amp relays. This eliminates the need to buy another charge controller to handle your system.
- Isolated Electronics Protection - Almost impossible to accidentally connect wind or solar directly to the circuit board.
- Use for wind or solar or both at the same time! Also use for hydroelectric, solar or both. Connect multiple turbines and solar panels up to 880 amps worth at the same time!.
Missouri Wind and Solar
9 x 6 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Missouri Wind and Solar, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Product SpecificationMultiple load control modes: manual control, lighting ON/OFF, light On+TimerAdvanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%Wide MPPT operating voltage range12/24VDC automatically identi...
mpn: NOT9056829846180WH, ean: 0602430423635,
The controller is designed specifically for wind solar hybrid street light system. It can make various resources in the wind solar hybrid street light system to achieve the best configuration. Of course, the controller can be also used in household s...